..............AND WHEREVER ELSE THAT LEADS ME...............




Sunday, August 31, 2014

MEMENTO MORI .........


Mandy Pattullo style...........................                                                                                


 
 
Mandy Pattullo is a textile artist and printmaker
living in North Cumberland UK.
I first came across her work when I was exploring
crants. She was one of the few modern artists I
found that was not only well versed but making new examples of crants.
I have been a fan of her work ever since. These pieces are some she made for a solo exhibition
in 2008. They definately live up to her high standards and do not disapoint.
 
You can find the whole exhibit here:
 
Mandy also has two blogs, one of them is listed on my blog
roll at left............... Memento Mori.......
as well as an Etsy shop.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment